02 November 2008

RainDrops Still Falls On My Head...10 More Days To Osaka Trip!

Today was a very very cold day coz it rained almost the whole day and i turn on my fan and made it even colder lol i juz hate the year end season lyk december november and such it juz wun stop raining rain is bad as it gets me wet lol.but on theother hand im goin to Osaka in 10 more days! and belive it or not i haven seen snow all my life! so its something i look forward to in japan another thing i look forward to is the japanese card tournaments,after i lost my psp i took on the oldschool form of entertainment,playing TCG it could be quite lame but nth do oso so i hope osaka is goin to have tourneys so i can participate in and measure my skills(thrash the living daylights out of them and claim the prize and be the undisputed champ!)lol dats all for today gonna bottle up my excitement so i can let it out at once! unleash the beast as they say LOL sounds out of place here
The gaze into the sun