12 March 2009

Deus Ex Machina

I,in my whole entire life hates noobs with no skills,trying to show off as being a skilled opponent,so im gonna dedicate this post to all the act-pro noobs out there.

1)please all noobs dun try to impress ppl by showing your so called "skills and strategems"in the field of Angel type,i used them more then u.

2)when u are getting thrashed by me and im mopping the floor with u,dun say the word [So?] repeatedly,coz u are losing and so juz accept ur planned destiny and die by my hand.If i would tell the truth,i will probably tell u this "Be thankful,you lost to me,so why dun u cut ur crap,take a bow,and fuck off from my face rite now" but since u already lost i would give u a model answer from the 10 year series "Nice match".

3)stop challenging me when u lose, u noe the end result of the next match

4)when u are losing stop giving me the idiotic smile,it pisses me off,and makes me wanna take u down over and over again.

5)and if the saying,"the skies are the limit" or something like that is true,den i dont think ur gonna go to the skies.

6)unless u win many matches,dun show me ur fucking ego and lame excuses.

7)seriously,it is noobs like u that fuel my already inflated ego

pardon my arrogance in this post but still FUCK OFF NOOBS,u are like insects on my windscreen.anyway tmr is sentosa excursion,and drama rehearsals,so theres no time for matches with noobcakes,thank goodness...
The gaze into the sun