22 January 2009

The Puzzle Is Complete,My Wish Is Fufilled,A Friendship I Killed,the first 2 means nothing without the healing of the third

today,started up as a screwed up day,i overslept,my mom overslept,and she fu*king blames it on me,i had to flush the oatmeal down my throat while it was burning hot,and i have to drink my cough drops too in just 3 minutes...ran to school and while i was at it,the disturbing thought of 1 day left unerve me,went to school have crap shyte lessons,except maths with the standard deviation and all,school was screwed up today,i couldn't concentrate well and my mind was off thinking abt the deadline and the solution dat my dumb brain could not think off,i onli have just 1 final word to say,[Im sorry for the trouble i cause,the unhappiness i brewed and the friendship i killed] cny celebration tomoro but,tis is goin to be one of the most unpleasant new year ever.life means nothing without you,went to the hobby store,and finally got the final piece of the great Valhalla puzzle,[The Splendid VENUS] but it ain't quite splendid no more...one more word before i fall into my brooding half sleeping half awake stance again,devotion today was for once the most meaningful 1 i ever heard,now all i can do is keep my fingers crossed,and await my judgement,happy CNY all,im jealous of u all
The gaze into the sun