23 April 2009

Ferum,Terrible,Fatum

well for the first half of today i was well,not myself i am listless,restless and emo,after hearing mrs dorothy goh's speech/scolding,i begin to fear that i might retain this year.and there are so many assholes and third rate bastards that will piss you off in school i dunno wat has gotten into me today but i just feel down and the end of the world is near,i even write out the 7 deadly sins in grafitti on miss oons board.Facebook was rite sometimes im a soreloser and when i dont get the spot of number 1 i feel like shit.stayed in school with jeremy and co.and crapped about last night's gale in singapore and some demonic stuff about meteor crashing on earth 2012 and all,i thought it would make me feel better,and yes it did.the school is one hell of a bias third rate bastard,that forbid my batch from takin MS and all.went home at about 4 and slept in my room with the air-con goin at 16 degrees and when i woke up at six for tuition i was sweating like a dog with the whole back of my head soaked in sweat(WTF?)and i was like not in my own body i was shivering and getting abit delirious and when i sneeze,blood came out(WTFx2?)

Tomorrows drama stepping down ceremony i dont want to sound like a sissy bastard but I DONT WANT TO LEAVE even if i die here and now i will not leave.

Ferum,Terrible,Fatum(Fierce,Terror,Fate.In Latin)Quoted From Nobuo Uematsu Epic One Winged-Angel
The gaze into the sun