24 April 2009

Qui Mortem Invitias

Well my pride and my soul are truly crushed today.all the hopes and wishes that i have are utterly smashed into smithereens.my heart is smashed.all things in this world is meaningless.friendship,kindness,care? nothing but lies,all lies.this post gonna be one hell of a emo piece of third rate shit.how i feel is that this world should be destroyed,it is all built on lies.i thought i was once a fool,and now has become somebody,but it is all lies.kindness will be taken as weakness and will be trampled on.i have actually become the fool again.Fuck this world come 2012 when this piece of screwed up world goes down,i dont regret leaving it.anywhere is better than here.i will not live my life for someone else,but all for myself.this blog is the last stronghold where i can be myself instead of wearing a smiley mask and live my life,here i can be free,here i can dump my mask away,here i am who i am.

Life is nothing but a joke,a cold joke at that.
The gaze into the sun