18 May 2009

Hate the rain,Hate the night

I've always hated the rain,went to macdonalds to met with my cousins. takeaway some chow,walked back to tgheir house and on the way i f**king slipped and fell,haha real funny...laugh all you want.I've never like the rain it's like thousands of imps pelting from the skies and making all those pitter patter and crap. And rain = no soccer in the field,no pumping the ball sky high. Rain makes me emo when im suppose to be happy. Tonight isn't any better too,the night calms your heart and soul, and makes space for other thousands of crap like crikets. Onr thing i hate is the pure silence, you could hear yourself think, theres no momentum, and when your heart calms down,loads of crap pops out. When im all alone and silent in my bed, i would always look back on the days events even if i don't want to. It makes me say "oh,crap" and "WTF" sometimes it just makes me regret and feel guilty for what i did earlier, if that is the little voice of conscience in the back of my head, then i hate it. It bugs me. And bugs are not good.
The gaze into the sun