19 May 2009

To close your world

well, I slept through the whole POA paper without even reading the questions, Im just too tired i slept last night at 3 due to DnT revision and doin my journal touching up here and there. Dunno why but i want to curl up in a corner and just put a full stop in my life just right there. Went to Marcus house after the papers which ended at 1500 hours and well craped,played poker,Royal Rumble,taupok and gossip.stayed there with Jeremy and all til 1900 hours. I think the glue i sniffed has taken effect. My ears are like deaf now...Total silence like my world has closed. well tomorrow is holiday. one of the few good things that happened in my sad little life. Devotion today said that the situation around us would change one day. But i don't think so this is my retribution, a punishment for my sins. They were right im aloser. A powerless corpse pretending to be alive. And this would continue on til i return to the earth. EMO week.
The gaze into the sun